Session 98 – Passive Income Ideas
You are listening to the Kaz Johnson Show. Hello and welcome to session 98. This week I am talking to you about Passive Income Ideas.
Hello and welcome to the Kaz Johnson Show, my name is Kaz Johnson and I am your host today, and today I am talking about passive income ideas..
I stumbled upon making an online business out of a need, I was recently divorced and I had to start out from where I was with what I had. A PC and an internet connection. I had been delivering IT training and qualifications from my own bricks and mortar business and now needed to find another way of delivering training.
With my background in IT, I did some research and found that you can deliver training online. I remember doing a degree course with the Open University, and that they used the Moodle to deliver some of the courses.
Moodle is a learning management software (LMS) and it is an open-source software used by colleges and universities. So I managed to install it, and set up a website and put it out there! Then Boom! Someone purchased the course, and that is how I started earning a passive income. Since then I have added multiple income streams to my passive income revenues.
But where to start?
Here a just some ideas you can earn a passive income, there are many many more, but I have listed just some of the things…
- Start a blog
- Create an e-book
- Sell it on your own website, publish it on Amazon
- Use a tool like Designerr
- Create a book for Kindle
- sell it on Amazon
- Create printables
- sell them on your own site
- sell them on Etsy
- Set up a podcast
- Sell sponsorships
• Create videos
- Create music
- sell them on your own site
- Sell them on dittomusic where they will distribute your music to lots of other sites for you
- Start an Online T-Shirt Business
- Sell on Amazon KDP
- Create a course
- Create a membership Program.
- Create a coaching program
- Sell on your own website
- Take photos
- Sell them on your own website
- Sell them on stock photos websites like:-
- Sell software as a service (SAAS)
- Sell on your own website.
- Take in a lodger
- Rent out your drive
- Rent out your loft
- Rent out your garage
- Rent your car
- Take in overseas students
- Just do a search for ‘Hosting Students’ as there are different schools for different areas.
- Start a Tube Channel
- Set up an commerce store
- Sell products on Amazon for them to dropship and do all the customer service.
- Buy Dividends
- Buy shares and get dividend payouts
Try one, and then add more as you go.
If you want to learn more about planning, building and growing an online successful business, you can join the Success Club for free as a Lite Member where you can access free courses, resources, online networking events, and challenges all for free.
Join the Success Club as a Lite Member.
Thank you for joining me this week.
This podcast is sponsored by the Success Club, a membership program that helps you to plan, build and grow your online business. With a monthly masterclass, an online networking event, and resources. You can join for FREE as a Lite member where you can get access to FREE courses and resources as well as the online community.